Envirotran Single-Phase Overhead Transformers
Envirotran transformers offer an environmentally responsible, high efficiency, safer choice. The units have high-fire-point fluid, providing fire safety benefits, and a projected life well beyond that of a traditional mineral-oil transformer. These efficient and cost-effective transformers use Envirotemp FR3 fluid. Envirotran transformers are manufactured in 5-167 kVA, in primary voltage classes of 15 kV, 25 kV and 35 kV. It is available in single- or double-bushing covermount configuration, with secondary voltages of 120/240, 240/480 or 277.
|Primary Voltage||up to 19,920 V|
|Secondary Voltage||120-600 V|
- Fluid conforms to ASTM D6871-03 and to pending IEEE® PC57.147, “Guide for Acceptance and Maintenance of Natural Ester Fluids in Transformers”.
- Interlaced core-type design, more resistant to low-side voltage surges
- Tank coating exceeds ANSI® C57.12.31
- Tin-plated high- and low-voltage bushing terminals to accommodate aluminum or copper conductors.
- Laser-engraved nameplate
- Cover-mount, wet process porcelain high-voltage bushings resistant to high-voltage corona
- Tank grounding provisions
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and hanger brackets per ANSI® requirements
- Visible cover ground on units with cover-mounted bushings
- Single-bushing Envirotran transformer, shown with optional arrester and hand wheel bird guard.
- Recessed tank bottom that offers protection when sliding over rough surfaces
- Automatic pressure-relief device
- Thermoset polyester low voltage bushings. More temperature resistant than standard polymer
- Arrester mounting and grounding provisions
- Internal mark indicates the proper fluid level
- Secondary leads stamped to ensure proper identification
- Corrosion-resistant cover band
- Quality System ISO-9001 certified
- Decal, “Filled with Envirotemp™ FR3™ fluid, ultimate biodegradability” teardrop shape
Envirotemp™ and FR3™ are licensed trademarks of Cargill, Incorporated.