Protective Device Coordination
The CYMTCC software addresses Time Over-Current protection for Industrial, Commercial and Distribution Power systems. The program comes with an extensive database of over 15000 protective devices from more than 100 different manufacturers that are easily called to produce Time-Current curve plots and device settings reports. It also features several tools and reports to help you achieved coordination and protect transformers and cables.
Contact us for more information, a demonstration or a quotation:
- CYME Power Engineering Software and Solutions - Americas and Worldwide
- Download a trial version of our software products.
The CYMTCC software provides a powerful editor that allows building the network One-Line Diagram by simply clicking and dragging device symbols onto the drawing. The time-current characteristic curves for the protective devices can be visualized onscreen, plotted on standard log-log paper and routed to various printers. The One Line diagram and the Time-Current curve can be exported to files for inclusion in other reports as well.
The program is capable of generating all the necessary study benchmarks such as cable and conductor damage curves, motor starting curves, transformer withstand curves, inrush and thermal points and offers comprehensive graphical and tabular means for verifying the curve clearances at any fault current or system voltage level. The Arc Flash Hazards Analysis module can be added to the CYMTCC software to further complement the analyses.
- Curve dragging option to adjust coordination
- High quality graphic display and output
- Printing on log-log paper (curves only) or on plain paper (curves and grid)
- Accounts for LL and LG through-faults on Delta-Y transformers
- Coordination and protection verification based on user-defined criteria
- Interactive analysis reports
- Powerful tools to measure separation time between each pair of device
- Electronic reclosers from several manufacturers such as Cooper, Schweitzer, S&C , ABB and more
- Control of current scale, colors, curve hatching, ID tag location, title block style, and more
- Facility to import external graphic file (e.g., a company logo) to the curve plot or to the one-line diagram
- Facility to export the curve plot to PDF, JPG, AutoCAD® DWG/DXF, SVG (XML), and other formats
- Ability to open two or more studies; copy curves from one to another and make modifications rapidly to all the opened studies
- Automatic relay time dial selection based on desired operating time
- Ability to enter numerical equations to any type of devices
- Enhanced search tool to find and create devices rapidly; and it is also possible to create a list of favorite devices
The CYMTCC software includes an Integrated Device Library Manager program that allows the user to add new device characteristics to the database and to modify existing curves. Note that our team can also add curves for you if you provide the data.
The devices are categorized and stored by manufacturer name and device type for easy retrieval. The database contains more than 15000 devices from North American, European and Asian manufacturers. It features Low Voltage Circuit Breakers (electromechanical, solid state and molded case), Fuses, Relays (electromechanical and electronic) and Reclosers (hydraulic and electronic).
The device library is updated regularly and you may update your own library using the "On-line update" directly from the software (if you have an internet connection).