CYME Power Engineering Software
Power the Smart Grid and meet the energy needs with CYME 7.2
Eaton’s CYME is pleased to announce the release of its latest CYME 7.2 Power Engineering Software. As part of the CYME 7 Series, CYME 7.2 centers on delivering simplicity to your fingertips while combining industry-led features with engineering. Whether it is to power your smart grid or to optimize your power system for higher efficiency and reliability, the CYME Power Engineering Software has the analytical tools required to help you meet your energy needs.
CYME 7.2 offers a wide range of enhanced analytical and modeling capability, which include:
- Distribution State Estimator
- Battery Energy Storage Systems and Smart Controls>
- Low Voltage Cable Sizing
- Distance Protection
- Enhanced Fault Analysis
- Enhanced Secondary Grid Network Analysis
- Enhanced Protective Device Analysis
- Refined cable modeling
The world-class CYME power system analysis software is a robust, comprehensive suite of advanced simulation tools assisting transmission, distribution and industrial power engineers. The CYME suite of applications was designed to help address the complex and emerging challenges of the electrical engineers that support power network planning and operation.
The software is readily available for customers' immediate use in planning and engineering applications. The same solutions can be easily customized and seamlessly integrated as an embedded calculation engine with existing applications. We also offer comprehensive services that allow our customers to fully benefit from the CYME applications in their environment. These services include power system study services, assistance with enterprise integration, and comprehensive training.
Industry leading software designed to address specific power engineering problems:
Contact us for more information, a demonstration or a quotation:
- CYME Sales - Americas and Worldwide
- Download a trial version of our software products.
- See the CYME tutorial videos
- Learn about our Support Services and our Training Services.
- See the CYMExpress newsletter for information on our latest software developments along with news and updates about our activities.