Nature Guard Terminal Covers
Items in the Nature Guard line of wildlife protectors are designed to give your equipment the ultimate in protection against nuisance outages caused by aggressive or pesky members of the animal kingdom.
These heavy-duty terminal covers are ideal for pole-mounted racks where squirrels or other aggressive animals have proven conventional terminal covers inadequate.
|Catalog Number||CCM25A1, CCM31A1, CCM36A1, CCM32A1, CCM33A1, CCM35A1, CCM34A1|
- Screw-on assembly: Cannot be pried off.
- Skirt hugging design: Edges cannot be lifted off of the top bushing skirt. This prevents foreign matter from being deposited under the covers.
- Bacteria resistant: Bacterial growth, which turns conventional covers black over time, is eliminated.
- UV resistant: Minimal degradation from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation is assured.
- Heavy duty: The heavy-duty design and 15-kV withstand capability of the covers ensures long life.
|Light-Duty Terminal Cover*||75-200||CCM25A1|
|Type NR Switch||95||CCM32A1|
|Type NR Switch||125||CCM33A1|
|Type TSC Switch||125||CCM34A1|
* This is a slip-on, not a screw-on terminal guard.
** Or any bushing with 3" diameter skirts.
*** Or any bushing with 3 5/16" diameter skirts.