Types 6H and V6H
Types 6H and V6H three-phase, hydraulically controlled reclosers provide reliable, self-contained distribution-circuit overcurrent protection at low initial cost and require minimal service.
|Ratings||Three-phase systems with a maximum design voltage of 15.5 kV.|
- Available with vacuum or oil interruption, 6H and V6H adapt three single-phase interrupting structures with a common lockout mechanism.
- In operation, these reclosers sense line current in each phase and trip individually; however, if one phase sequences to lockout, all phases lock out.
- A series-connected coil initiates tripping.
- A choice of dual time-current characteristics permits coordination with other protective devices.
- A non-reclosing feature is set with a hotstick-operated lever for one operation-to-lockout without removing the recloser from service.