Programmable Delayed Reset Type Fault Indicator
S.T.A.R.™ Delayed Reset Overhead (SDOH) faulted circuit indicators (FCI) are designed to quickly and easily locate faults on bare overhead cable systems. The FCI is designed as a “one size fits all” device for ease of application and stocking. The SDOH is capable of self-adjusting trip rating based on average load current and easily programmable to any one of four delay reset times.
This unit is fully electronic, powered by a long life, Lithium Ion battery that provides the power to indicate the faulted conditions via dual high intensity LEDs. A patented clamping mechanism makes it a “snap” to install on a wide range of cable diameters. Installation can be achieved with a single hotstick.
|Delay Time Settings||2-hour, 4-hour (factory default), 8-hour, 24-hours or manual reset|
|Indication Type||Dual LEDs|
|Trip Current||Self-Adjusting, 175 A Min, 800 A Max.|
|Power Requirements||1.2 AH Lithium Ion Battery (non-replaceable)|
|Weight||13.3 ounces (.38 kg)|
- SDOH FCIs consist of a sensor unit with an integral dual LED indicator powered by a Lithium Ion battery.
- Rugged solid-state construction ensures dependability and accuracy.
- Installation can be achieved on a wide range of cable diameters with a single hot stick.
- The SDOH FCI is equipped with self adjusting trip that features a load sensing design.
- This FCI automatically adjusts the trip rating based on the average load current it reads at the location.