Delayed Reset Type
Eaton's Cooper Power series S.T.A.R. Delayed Reset (DR) faulted circuit indicators are designed to quickly and easily locate faulted sections of cable systems. These faulted circuit indicators (FCI) can be installed on pad-mounted distribution transformers, sector cabinets, switchgear and overhead bare conductors. A long-life Lithium Ion battery provides power to indicate the faulted conditions using a high intensity LED display. The unit automatically resets back to the normal position when reset time has expired.
|Electrical Ratings and Characteristics||Refer to Catalog CA320006EN|
- The S.T.A.R. Delayed Reset faulted circuit indicator automatically resets back to the normal position when the reset time has expired. The unit is available in factory preset delay times of 1, 2, 4, or 6 hours.
- The DR FCI is constructed using tough, durable, corrosion-proof, submersible materials.
- The Lithium Ion battery provides 800 hours of flashing time for the high intensity LED display.
- The quick response time of the S.T.A.R. Delayed Reset faulted circuit indicator provides easy coordination with current-limiting fuses and other protection devices.
- The unit is insensitive to primary line voltage and will operate on any cable system. This unique combination of standard features makes the S.T.A.R. faulted circuit indicator extremely reliable.