ELSP Current-Limiting Backup Fuse
Eaton's Cooper Power Systems ELSP Current-Limiting Backup Fuse is used in series with low current primary protection devices such as a Bay-O-Net fuse or MagneX Interrupter. The ELSP fuse is designed for use in transformer oil, Envirotemp™ FR3™ fluid, or an approved equivalent. The fuse's highly efficient current-limiting section minimizes the effects of high fault current stresses on equipment and the distribution system. Its minimum interrupting rating is coordinated with that of a low current interrupter to avoid undesirable low current operation; yet its maximum interrupting rating will clear the highest fault currents likely to occur. Higher continuous current ratings can be achieved by connecting two fuses in parallel.
|Catalog Number||CBUC08030C100, CBUC08030C100M, CBUC08040C100, CBUC08040C100M, CBUC08050C100, CBUC08050C100M, CBUC08065C100, CBUC08065C100M, CBUC08080C100, CBUC08080C100M, CBUC08100C100, CBUC08100C100M, CBUC08125C100, CBUC08125C100M, CBUC08150D100, CBUC08150D100M, CBUC08165D100, CBUC08180D100, CBUC08180D100M, CBUC08250D100, CBUC08250D100M, CBUC09030C100, CBUC09030C100M, CBUC09040C100, CBUC09040C100M, CBUC09050C100, CBUC09050C100M, CBUC09065C100, CBUC09065C100M, CBUC15030C100, CBUC15030C100M, CBUC15040C100, CBUC15040C100M, 3CBUC15050C100, CBUC15050C100M, CBUC15065C100, CBUC15065C100M, CBUC15080C100, CBUC15080C100M, CBUC15100C100, CBUC15100C100M, CBUC15125C100, CBUC15125C100M, CBUC15150D100, CBUC15150D100M, CBUC15165C10, CBUC15165D100, CBUC15180D100, CBUC15180D100M, CBUC17030C100, CBUC17030C100M, CBUC17040C100, CBUC17040C100M, CBUC17050C100, CBUC17050C100M, CBUC17065C100, CBUC17065C100M, CBUC23030C100, CBUC23030C100M, CBUC23040C100, CBUC23040C100M, CBUC23050C100, CBUC23050C100M, CBUC23065C100, CBUC23065C100M, CBUC23080C100, CBUC23080C100M, CBUC23100C100, CBUC23100C100M, CBUC23125D100, CBUC23150D100, CBUC23165D100, CBUC38050D100, CBUC38065D100, CBUC38080D100, CBUC38100D100, CBUC38120D100, CBUC38140D100|
|Backup (Partial Range) “C” Rated||50,000 A rms symmetrical (Refer to CA132013EN for fuses with rating)|
|Recommended Single-Phase Transformer Bay-O-Net and ELSP Combinations||Refer to CA132013EN|
|Recommended Three-Phase Transformer Bay-O-Net and ELSP Combinations||Refer to CA132013EN|
|Recommended MagneX Interrupter and ELSP Fuse Combinations||Refer to CA132013EN|
- Minimizes the effects of high fault current stresses on equipment and distribution system
- Minimum interrupting rating is coordinated with a low current interrupter to avoid undesirable low current operation
- Maximum interrupting rating will clear the highest fault current
- Higher continuous current ratings can be achieved by connecting two fuses in parallel
- Double Sealing System: Buna-N rubber gasket and epoxy sealant ensures seal performance and integrity.
- High Purity Silica Sand Filler: Specific particle size, purity, and compaction gives the heat-absorbing and arc-quenching properties necessary for consistent clearing and low energy let-thru levels.
- Available in voltage ratings from 8.3 kV to 38 kV and amperage ratings between 30 Amps and 250 Amps.