Cargill has acquired Envirotemp fluids: Learn More
E200 fluid is a fire-resistant liquid dielectric coolant developed for applications requiring high performance under extreme temperature conditions. Its unique formulation provides a very low pour point, well under -50 °C.
The fluid is a readily biodegradable synthetic ester whose performance has been augmented by a proprietary additive package. The resulting product is a clear, low viscosity fluid with excellent dielectric, thermal, and mechanical properties which make it particularly suitable for forced cooled applications.
Envirotemp™ is a licensed trademark of Cargill, Incorporated.
|Flash Point (°C)||≥ 250|
|Fire Point (°C)||> 300|
|Pour Point (°C)||≤ -45|
- Perfect for all climates with a pour point well below -50 °C
- High fire-point over 300 °C (572 °F)
- Environmentally preferred choice when compared to SF6
- Non-toxic per standard LD50 oral toxicity test method
- Visual clarity aids in verification through switchgear viewing window
- Preferred dielectric fluid for underground distribution switchgear to -30 °C fluid temperature