ProView Software for iDP-210 Idea and IdeaPLUS Relays Main Download Page
Optimal Software Performance
The minimum PC requirements for this software are as follows:
- Microsoft® Windows® or Windows Vista® Operating System
- 2 GHz Intel® Pentium® Processor (or equivalent)
- 2 GB of RAM
- 700 MB of free hard-disk storage space
- Monitor screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (or higher)
If you encounter difficulty installing the software of upgrading the firmware, contact:
Switchgear Support Group
Phone: (800) 497-5953
Software Installation Instructions
Select the applicable ProView version and follow the download instructions below.
Note: Compatible with Idea and IdeaPLUS relays with legacy hardware (no expanded memory designation on the front panel).
Note: Administrative rights are typically not required to download the program to your PC but full administrative rights are required to install ProView. If you do not have full administrative rights on your PC, please contact your IT department for assistance with the installation of ProView.
1. Select the ProView software version you wish to download and install (approximately six minutes with a T1 connection).
2. The File Download dialog box appears prompting you to run or save the download file.
- To run the installer, click Run.
- To save the file for later installation, click Save. Choose the folder location and save the file to your local system. Tip: Save the file to a known location on your computer, for example, to your desktop. Double-click on the saved file to start the installation process.
3. The installation process starts. Click the Next button to continue with the installation.