NeoSwitch - Dual Tech/Dual Relay Wall Switch Vacancy Sensor
The Dual Technology Dual Relay Vacancy Sensing Wall Switch is a motion sensing lighting control and conventional wall switch all-in-one that is used for energy savings and convenience. The VNW-D-1001-DMV combines Ultrasonic (US) and Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor technologies to monitor a room for occupancy to deliver maximum energy savings. The unit contains two relays that allow the control of two separate loads. It does not require a neutral wire for installation making it ideal for retrofit applications.
- Air-gap switch ensures no leakage current to load
- Selectable built-in light level sensor
- Products tested to NEMA WD 7 - 2011 Occupancy Motion Sensors Standard
- Additional pushbutton with light/fan graphic included
- Requires Manual On for activation