While continuing to offer many of the same benefits of the suspended Stellar fixture, such as efficient light distribution for glowing ceilings and vertical surfaces, as well as a cost efficient product design with many standard labor-saving features, the Stellar Surface fixture also solves the challenge of lighting for open spaces with low ceilings. Without resorting to a recessed ceiling fixture, the same wide light distribution and row spacing can be achieved with a much more attractive architectural alternative.
- Architectural quality construction
- Direct fluorescent lighting
- Unique radius profile and open baffle design
- 6", 9" profiles accept 2 and 4 lamp options in T5 and T8
- Optional 70% and 100% downlight isolators
- Individual or continuous mounting
- Certified to UL/cUL standards