The V-shaped Viceroy indirect lighting system hovers in space like a butterfly, with a petite perforated housing holding one T5 high output fluorescent lamp. Broad, semi-indirect illumination with luminous perforations ensure glare-free environments, wide luminaire row-spacing, and evenly luminous ceiling surfaces. Viceroy's unique modular design provides simple alignment and integration to standard suspended tile ceilings.
- Semi-indirect light distribution
- Minimalist fixture profile of 6.75" wide by 2.25" high
- Optimized T5 optics for wide light distribution and good efficiency
- Die-formed 20-gauge perforated steel housing lengths of 4' and 8'
- Incremental mounting on the ceiling grid of 4' and 8' centers
- Precision die-cast end caps