15- MicroSet Dual Tech Low Voltage
The Dual Technology sensor’s combination of Ultrasonic and Passive Infrared technologies offers the most complete sensing equipment available today. This pairing helps eliminate false activations or deactivations for additional energy savings. The OAC-DT sensors are also equipped with MicroSet self-adjusting technology which provides an adaptive and airflow tolerant technology, making them ideal for spaces which have increased airflow due to higher occupant levels. MicroSet self-adjusting Dual Technology sensors drastically simplify and reduce a contractor’s installation and adjustment time period.
- MicroSet self-adjusting Time Delay and sensitivity
- Optional built-in light level sensor
- Optional BAS/HVAC isolated relay
- NEMA WD 7 Standard robotic method utilized to verify coverage patterns
- Selectable Walk-Through Mode
- Dual Relay control