EISSBox Open ADR Dry Contact Device
The EISSBox™ is a Virtual End Node (VEN) device installed at the customer site and receives secure OpenADR 2.0 web services from the Utility and provides a signal to the lighting control system.
- OpenADR 2.0b certified virtual end node (VEN)
- Reduce energy costs by participating in Demand Response programs
- Improve operating costs by participating in utility incentive programs
- Open standard for Smart Grid compatibility
- Internal web pages for simple configuration