CHF, CHG Recessed HID Cleanroom
The Fail-Safe CHF/CHG is designed to deliver highly efficient HID lighting to clean room areas. These units are ideal for ceiling heights up to 18 ft. Lower wattages are also available for standard 8 ft. and 9 ft. ceilings. Units are enclosed and gasketed to protect against the chance of foreign matter entering high-tech environments through the light fixture. The CHF outside, flanged door is designed to work with conventional sheet rock or plaster ceilings. Door frames feature a gasket design that eliminates ledge or crevice exposure, preventing the harboring of contaminants. Suitable for I.E.S. Class 100 (M3.5) and above. It is UL/CUL listed for wet locations and manufactured in accordance with U.S.D.A., F.D.A. and N.S.F. All fixtures have been tested and reported in compliance with Federal Standard 209E.
- HID recessed flange and grid fixture, available up to 400W MP and HPS
- Die-formed, seam-welded housing, powder coat painted white
- One piece, 18-gauge steel door, powder coat painted white
- Closed-cell gasketing surrounds perimeter of lens
- Two braided, stainless-steel cables on side of door provide hinging
- Stainless-steel housing and door optional
- Prismatic tempered glass lens, with or without polycarbonate underlay
- 22-5/8" x 22-5/8"
- F209E Class 1,000–100,000 and ISO Class 6-8