CFR Recessed Flange Cleanroom, Inset Door
The Fail-Safe CFR is designed for use in horizontal or non-laminar air flow clean rooms. The enclosed and gasketed housing and one-piece flanged door protect against infiltration of airborne bacteria. The extruded aluminum inset door and the hole-free design of the housing prevent air exchange between the fixture and plenum, allowing relamping without contamination of the clean areas. An emergency battery pack is available as an option. It is UL/CUL listed and manufactured in accordance with U.S.D.A, F.D.A. and Federal Standard 209E, Class 100 (M3.5).
- Applications are hard-lid ceilings in labs, cleanrooms, pharmaceutical
- Inset door standard
- Door frame choices include steel, stainless-steel, extruded aluminum
- One-piece, seam-welded housing, powder coat painted white
- Two stainless-steel cables provide door hinging
- 1' x 2', 1' x 4', 2' x 2', 2' x 4'
- Closed-cell gasketing surrounds perimeter of lens
- 200 PSI hose-down rated
- F209E Class 100–100,000, ISO Class 5-8