CFL Recessed Grid Cleanroom, Inset Door
The Fail-Safe CFL is designed for use in non-laminar air flow clean rooms. The CFL is enclosed and gasketed to maintain ceiling integrity and to protect against infiltration of practices and airborne bacteria. The housing and door are designed to work with standard 1" and 1-1/2" and most 2" T-grid ceilings. The sealed, hole-free housing and inset door frame allow relamping without contamination of the clean areas. It is UL/cUL listed for wet locations, and manufactured in accordance with U.S.D.A., F.D.A., N.S.F. and Federal Standard 209E.
- Applications include grid ceilings in labs, cleanrooms, pharmaceutical
- Inset door standard. Compatible with 1" and 1-1/2" T-grid
- Door frame choices include steel, stainless-steel, extruded aluminum
- One-piece, seam-welded housing, powder coat painted white
- Two stainless-steel cables provide door hinging
- 1' x 2', 1' x 4', 2' x 2', 2' x 4'
- Closed-cell gasketing surrounds perimeter of lens
- F209E Class 100–100,000, ISO Class 5-8