CFF Recessed Flange Cleanroom, Overlapping Door
The Fail-Safe CFF is designed for use in horizontal or non-laminar air flow clean rooms. The enclosed and gasketed housing and one-piece, outside flanged door protect against infiltration of airborne bacteria. The die formed edges on the door frame and the hole-free design of the housing prevent air exchange between the fixture and plenum, allowing relamping without contamination of the clean areas. An emergency battery pack is available as an option. Suitable for I.E.S. Class 100 (M3.5) and above. It is UL/cUL listed for wet locations, and manufactured in accordance with U.S.D.A., F.D.A. and N.S.F. All fixtures have been tested and reported in compliance with Federal Standard 209E.
- Applications are hard-lid ceilings in labs, cleanrooms, pharmaceutical
- Overlapping door frame standard
- Door frame choices include steel, stainless-steel, extruded aluminum
- One-piece, seam-welded housing, powder coat painted white
- Two braided, stainless-steel cables on side of door provide hinging
- 1' x 2', 1' x 4', 2' x 2', 2' x 4'
- Closed-cell gasketing surrounds perimeter of lens
- F209E Class 100–100,000, ISO Class 5-8