CFE-4 Recessed Cleanroom
The Fail-Safe CFE-4 Series Clean Room Troffer is enclosed and gasketed to maintain ceiling integrity and protect against infiltration of particles and airborne bacteria. The housing and door are designed to work with 2" inverted "T" ceiling grids. Sealed housing and door frame allow relamping without contamination of the clean areas. These luminaires are UL/cUL listed for wet locations, and manufactured in accordance to USDA, FDA, NSF and Federal Standard 209E guidelines.
- Applications include laboratories, cleanrooms, pharmaceutical
- Compatible with up to 2" T-grid
- One-piece, seam-welded housing, powder coat painted white
- Housing and door frame are painted polyester powder-coat white
- Two slide-latches with safety screws secure door frame
- Fully gasketed door frame
- 1' x 4', 2' x 2', 2' x 4'
- F209E Class 1,000–100,000 and ISO Class 6-8