- Wink, SmartThings or Echo Plus compatible. Hub & app sold separately.
- Works w/ Amazon Alexa & Google Home for voice control (sold separate)
- Change color temp from 2700K CCT to 5000K CCT via mobile app
- Maintains 90 CRI throughout color adjustment
- Schedule actions like setting color temp & dim level via mobile app
- Dims to 5% using the app
- Retrofits existing 5" or 6" housings with screwbase adapter included
- ENERGY STAR® compliant, Wet & damp location listed, cULus listed
- LED connector is CA Title-24 high efficacy compliant and cULus Listed
The Halo RL56 Wireless is a complete LED Baffle-Trim Module for 5” and 6” aperture recessed downlights. When paired with a ZigBee based system, the RL56 Wireless can perform dimming, white tuning, scheduling, grouping, geo-fencing, automations, and remote access all through a mobile device. The RL56 Wireless is cULus Listed for use with Halo, and is UL Classified for use with compatible 5” and 6” housings. The RL56 Wireless lens provides uniform illumination and wet location listing. Precision construction makes any housing AIR-TITE for added savings and code compliance.