ML4 LED Recessed Downlight Series
The ML4 system is comprised of a housing, LED module, and round or square 2-inch aperture pinhole trims. This compact assembly installs from below the ceiling in standard 4-inch line voltage housings suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow plenum commercial construction. Although diminutive in size the 900 lumen series ML4 delivers powerful beams of light providing the optical control and color quality typically associated with low voltage tungsten-halogen MR16 lamps. Delivered center beam candlepower (CBCP) of ML4 LED exceeds 50W low voltage MR16 lamps with significantly higher candela per watt (Cd/W).
- H245ICAT 4" IC, airtight, ultra-shallow new construction, LED housing, 120/277V spec sheet
- H245RICAT 4" IC, airtight, ultra-shallow remodeler, LED housing, 120/277V spec sheet
- HS4R / HS4S 4" round or square surface mount housing, 120/277V spec sheet
- ML4 4" LED module + trim, round or square lens pinhole aperture spec sheet
- ML4 4" LED module + trim, round or square lens wall wash spec sheet
- ML4 4" LED module + trim, round or square open pinhole aperture spec sheet