Decorative pole bases are manufactured of 356.2 copper-free cast aluminum alloys. Bases maintain a minimal wall thickness of .250". Extruded smooth or fluted shafts are manufactured of 6063 aluminum and are circumferentially welded to the base. Anchor bolt locations are cast within the base. Anchor bolts are hot dip galvanized steel. Poles are finished in a premium TGIC polyester powder coat for superior weatherability characteristics.
- Eight unique base types
- Choice of round straight, tapered or fluted aluminum shafts
- 8’-30’ mounting heights
- Drilled or tenon mounting configurations
- Seven standard finish color options
- Convenience outlets and ground lug options
- Dual fixture tenon mount or wall mount arm options