Aluminum poles are manufactured of 6005-T6 aluminum alloys. Bases maintain a minimal wall thickness of .125". Extruded smooth or fluted shafts are manufactured of 6063 aluminum and are circumferentially welded to the base. Anchor bolts per ASTM A576. Nuts washers and threaded portion of bolt are hot dip galvanized. Poles are finished in a premium TGIC polyester powder coat for superior weatherability characteristics.
- 6005-T6 aluminum alloy shaft
- 356-T6 cast aluminum base plate with aluminum base cover
- 8’-45’ mounting heights
- Flush, internally reinforced hand hole assembly
- Drilled or tenon mounting configurations
- Twelve standard finish color options
- Three and four bolt anchorage configurations