Vacancy Ultrasonic MicroSet Ceiling Sensor
The MicroSet Ultrasonic Low Voltage Vacancy Ceiling Sensor increases energy savings by requiring a Manual On input to turn ON the lighting. The Ultrasonic Sensor uses the Doppler principle. It produces a low intensity, inaudible sound and detects changes in sound waves caused by motion, such as walking into the room, reaching for the telephone or turning in a chair. They are volumetric in nature and therefore not line-of-sight dependent.
- MicroSet self-adjusting Time Delay and sensitivity
- Optional built-in light level sensor
- Optional BAS/HVAC isolated relay
- Products tested to NEMA WD 7 - 2011 Occupancy Motion Sensors Standard
- Requires Manual On for activation