Extreme Temperature Sensors
The passive infrared Extreme Temperature Sensor provides consistent, stable coverage where extreme heat, cold or humidity must be accommodated, and where there are wide fluctuations in temperature. Temperature compensating circuitry stabilizes sensitivity at temperatures –40°F to 125°F (-40°C to 52°C). Ambient light control circuit to avoid False ON/OFF from brief changes in background light. Lighting sweep function with selectable DIP Switch prevents unnecessary “lights ON” following power sweeps in facilities with computer control systems
- UL listed for damp locations
- OXC-P-2MH0-R works at heights up to 25 ft.
- Ambient light control circuit to avoid False ON/OFF from brief changes
- Temperature-compensating circuitry avoids false activation
- Lighting sweep function with selectable DIP Switch
- NEMA WD7 Guide robotic method utilized to verify coverage patterns