Momentary Toggle Switch
The Momentary Toggle Switch is a low voltage contact closure switch used with Greengate Lighting Control Panels. When toggled up or down, the switch momentarily makes a contact closure to the lighting control panel, sending an “On” signal and has a center “Off” position. These switches have 0.050” (1.27mm) zinc-plated thick steel mounting straps for corrosion resistance and the combination slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws make for ease of installation.
- Quiet, single pole, double-throw momentary operation
- Circuit contact in up or down closed positions; center position open
- 0.050” (1.27mm) thick steel mounting strap zinc-plated
- Combination slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws
- Optional key operated model
- Fits conventional toggle switch openings