line .75 Asymmetric
io Lighting's line series .75 is approximately .75" x .75" in cross section. Its low profile housing enables functional luminous intensities from "tight" architectural details such as niches, coves and casework. Similar to halogen light sources, LEDs are point sources that offer superior definition to three-dimensional objects and sparkle to reflective surfaces. series .75 is a low voltage linear accent luminaire that may be ordered in incremental lengths that range from 6" to 72" nominal. The asymmetric beam spread is optimized for a forward throw distribution. Projected average rated life is 50,000 hours at 70% of lamp lumen output. line series .75 is LM79 and LM 80 compliant and UL listed for dry locations. Photometrics are available online.
- Linear LED suitable for cove, casework and niche applications
- Available in 6" increments up to 72"
- Best-in-class color consistency; 3-step MacAdam Binning and 80+ CRI
- 50,000 hour rated life; ambient temperature not to exceed 122°F (50°C)
- 3 mounting options: surface, side surface and field adjustable
- 5 Kelvin temperatures of white light and 4 standard color options
- 24v driver, fixed and dimmable outputs in 120v and 277v input supply
- Power Consumption (w/ft): SO (1.52); MO (3.81); HO (5.59); VHO (7.62)
- Anodized-aluminum finish is standard; custom finishes available