The optical design of the 74IC Cove Series is based on principles of near-field geometry and photometry. The 74IC emits a smooth gradation of light to the back of the wall behind the cove to the far reaches of the ceiling above and in front of the cove, eliminating any hint of lamp socket shadows. The optically designed semi-specular reflector directs light outward at low angles, providing uniform, efficient, and glare-free lighting.
- Indirect cove light distribution
- Reflector directs light outward at low angles for glare-free lighting
- Smooth ceiling light gradation eliminates lamp socket shadows
- Sturdy die-formed 20-gauge steel housing
- Durable, low-gloss powder-coat paint finish
- Lay-in at wall cove for easy installation