io Lighting’s raye is designed for cove and wall slot applications. Two cross sectional profiles are available: 3"h x 3.6"w and 2"h x 6"w. raye is ideal for applications where spatial conditions are limited but functional light is required. This low voltage LED based luminaire offers three luminous intensities for a variety of architectural lighting requirements. raye’s optical assembly has been designed to uniformly illuminate the interior surfaces of the cove for a clean appearance, while offering a very precise asymmetric beam projection. raye is perfect for delivering light at low angles for hallow cove and wall slot conditions. Individual units may be placed end to end without socket shadows, offering a uniform distribution of light along an architectural reveal. Projected average rated life is 50,000 hours at 70% of lamp lumen output. raye is available with three lumen outputs for white light.
- Suitable for cove and wall slot applications
- Patented acrylic optical assembly for precise, even beam control
- 4 Kelvin temperatures of white light. Custom colors available
- Rated life is 50,000 hours at 70% of lamp lumen output
- 4 mounting options: cove 3"x3" and 2"x6" and wall slot 3"x3" and 2"x6"
- Fixtures can be lounted end-to-end to create uniform cove illumination
- Integrated 24v driver, fixed and dimmable outputs in 120v and 277v
- Power Consumption (w/ft): SO (3.5); HO (5.3); VHO (7); and V2HO (10.5)
- Anodized-aluminum finish is standard