Recessed Combination Sensor, NS3-C
The NS3-C sensor can be connected directly to the iLumin Network via CAN terminals. It features three functions: PIR motion detection, daylight measurement and an infrared (IR) receiver. All three functions may be programmed within the iLumin software according to specific user needs. This sensor features a coverage of up to 27.8 ft (8.5m) diameter depending on installation height with PIR detection optimized for slight motion for superior performance. The PIR feature may be set in Manual or Automatic On with a custom time-out setting. The daylight feature is used to set light levels where daylighting is required. In Operational Mode the infrared receiver may select Scenes, turn lighting ON/OFF and adjust levels locally with the iLumin IR Handheld Remote (HH17IR). The NS3-C sensor’s combined features ensure maximum energy savings as well as great flexibility for the user.
- Excellent sensitivity to small movements using Quad-Pyro technology
- Greater sensor stability with reduced noise susceptibility
- 360 degree detection area
- Ceiling flush mounted for a low profile, unobtrusive installation
- Compact 1.9 in (49mm) diameter size for recessed installation
- Connects directly to the iLumin Network