Network Bridge, BN-2-NA
The Network Bridge (BN-2-NA) allows two iCAN networks to be connected together. The BN-2-NA is used to extend the network where more than 1000m/3200ft of cabling is required or more than 100 devices is required, as well as filtering of network messages. It allows for connection of multiple networks, up to a total of 65,000 devices on one system. The network bridge also ensures reliability of large systems by isolating and containing any network cabling faults.
- Single control of multiple networks
- Enables networks to grow beyond 1000m/3200ft of cabling
- Multi-story applications can be installed and commissioned by floor
- 16 sequences, each with a maximum of 128 actions
- Status LED’s show network activity