The Jester ML24 is a powerful performer across rock, theatre and corporate lighting presentations. The console offers users a cost effective solution for control of up to 30 moving lights and 24 dimmer channels.
Featuring an effects system, recorded pallets, and an extensive library of fixture personalities, the Jester ML24 is an ideal choice for mixed lighting venues. The Jester ML24 also offers additional direct control of 24 dimmer channels. Show playback is either via the submasters or through a traditional theatrical cue stack. The three operating modes feature control in preset, program or playback including using a traditional theatre playback stack. So whether you are using moving lights, color changers, effects or conventional dimming, alone or in combination, the Jester ML24 delivers.
- 30 fixtures
- 48 channels of control using DMX Input
- 480 Submasters (20 pages of 24)
- Playback stack with programmable times
- Patching to 512 DMX channels
- Snapshot of all 512 DMX-IN channels
- Monitor port, USB storage, and keyboard support
- MIDI Notes