WaveLinx Wireless Area Controller
The WaveLinx Wireless Area Controller coordinates between the WaveLinx smart and connected Mobile App and various WaveLinx devices to create communications and a building ecosystem that provides out of the box functionality and leverages our patent pending automatic code commissioning features. Using standard-based wireless mesh compliant topology the WAC communicates to various WaveLinx standard-based devices to provide area, lighting zone configuration, monitoring, and control.
- Easily installed on ceiling, wall, shelf, rack, or DIN rail
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Controls up to 200 WaveLinx devices
- Supports up to 16 areas
- Drag and drop programming of lighting zones and areas via Mobile App
- Connects to building LAN for access to BMS and OpenADR interfaces