The wallstation is a multi-scene, single area dimming wallstation which provides customized light level for each area. The wallstation provides default sequence of operations including 50% light level, scene light levels between 30-70% as well as 100% and full off. Many wallstation configurations also include scene raise/lower buttons to further adjust the light levels.
- Easy installation and flexibility
- Multi-scene selection: Scene Raise/Lower, Toggle On/Off
- Suitable for standard single or multi-gang NEMA wall box
- Mains powered for simple new or retrofit installations
- Clean, elegant, and simple way to control lighting on your project
- Settings programmable through software, no physical adjustments needed