Wall/Corner PIR Sensor
The Passive Infrared Low Voltage Occupancy Sensing Wall/Corner sensor is a motion sensing lighting control that is used for energy savings and convenience. The sensor includes self-adaptive technology that continuously self-adjusts sensitivity and time delay in real-time, maximizing the potential energy savings that are available in the particular application. Manual On feature for use with 1 or 2 momentary switches controlling 1 or more Switchpacks.
- Self-Adjusting time delay and sensitivity
- Optional built-in light level sensor
- Optional BAS/HVAC isolated relay
- NEMA WD 7 Guide robotic method utilized to verify coverage patterns
- Manual On feature
- Selectable Walk-Through Mode