Wall/Corner Dual Tech Sensor
The Dual Technology sensor’s combination of Ultrasonic and Passive Infrared technologies offers the most complete sensing equipment available today. This pairing helps eliminate false activations or deactivations for additional energy savings. The OAWC-DT sensors are also equipped with MicroSet self-adjusting technology which provides an adaptive and airflow tolerant technology, making them ideal for spaces which have increased airflow due to higher occupant levels. Self-adjusting Dual Technology sensors drastically simplify and reduce a contractor’s installation and adjustment time period. Manual On feature for use with 1 or 2 momentary switches controlling 1 or more Switchpacks.
- MicroSet self-adjusting time delay and sensitivity
- Optional built-in light level sensor
- Optional BAS/HVAC isolated relay
- NEMA WD 7 Guide robotic method utilized to verify coverage patterns
- Manual On feature
- Selectable Walk-Through Mode