Luxicon Pro™ Downloads
Welcome to Luxicon Pro
- Luxicon PRO Lighting Analysis Software - Click here to download the Luxicon PRO Software Program Only (download times may vary depending on Internet Connection Speed - File size 270MB)
- NEW LINK - UPDATED MARCH 2014 - Eaton's Crouse-Hinds Plugin (for DIALux or Luxicon Pro) - Click here to download only the Plugin (photometric data) if you already have the software installed (download times may vary depending on Internet connection speed - file size 120 MB)
- Luxicon Pro Training Guide - Click here to download only the Training Guide PDF
This lighting software package is powered by DIALux. The zip file above includes the lighting software, the Plugin for all Eaton's Crouse-Hinds lighting products, a PDF copy of the complete Training Guide, and a sample AutoCAD file to practice with.
To install the Luxicon Pro lighting software package properly, you will need to install the files in the following order:
NOTE: Users who have already downloaded and installed the standard DIALux program only need to install the Eaton's Crouse-Hinds Plugin. The Eaton's Crouse-Hinds Plugin will work with the standard DIALux lighting software program.
The DIALux software comes without any luminaire (photometric) data. This data (called a “Plugin”) must be installed separately.
The Eaton's Crouse-Hinds Plugin includes the complete photometric database of Eaton's Crouse-Hinds, CEAG, and Pauluhn brands of lighting products which will allow you to quickly create effective lighting designs, produce point by point footcandle or lux calculations, and create realistic visualizations.
The Training Guide
The indexed Training Guide offers tips on how to use Luxicon Pro as well as step-by-step instructions on four interior lighting projects:
- Simple Interior Lighting Project
- Advanced Interior Lighting Project
- Import and Export of DWG and DXF Files
- Interior Lighting Project with Emergency Lighting
The AutoCAD File
Also included is a sample AutoCAD drawing (Lighting Calc.dwg) to work with. Use this drawing to follow along with the step-by-step project (Importing and Exporting DWG or DCF files) found in the Training Guide. When used in conjunction, the indexed Training Guide and the CAD file will help the user better learn how to use the Luxicon Pro software.