Lighting Calculation Software
- Generates results showing expected light readings in either footcandles or LUX
- Provides professional quality summary reports
- Allows for energy evaluation reporting
- Planning for whole buildings, including outdoor spaces
- Document your results with photo-realistic visualizations
- Import AutoCAD drawings to use as a background guide with light fixture planning
1. Click here to download the latest version of DIALux. DIALux is free of charge and can be downloaded in many languages.
2. Click here to download the Eaton's Crouse-Hinds series plugin.
The DIALux software comes without any luminaire (photometric) data. This data (called a “plugin”) must be installed separately. The Eaton's Crouse-Hinds series plugin includes the complete photometric database of Eaton's Crouse-Hinds series, CEAG and Pauluhn brands of lighting products. NOTE: Users who have already downloaded and installed any DIALux program only need to install the Eaton's Crouse-Hinds series plugin. Our plugin will work with either DIALux 4 or DIALux EVO lighting software programs.