VMI - Vendor Managed Inventory
- Optimize inventory levels
- Increase turns
- Customized for your business
- Flexible and easily updated
- Eliminate problems of overstocking and understocking
- A more profitable way to approach inventory
To get connected and start using VMI now, or to learn more, contact:
or call Customer Service Center at (866) 764-5454
Automatic, accurate, always stocked right
You can save time, headaches and man-hours when we automatically plan, optimize and execute inventory replenishment with VMI. But most importantly, VMI’s superior service and ideal inventory levels deliver the lowest total supply chain cost.
A simple solution to an age-old problem.
With Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Eaton replenishes your normal stock inventory through an automated, daily exchange of data. So you begin each day with the optimal inventory levels on hand or on their way.
Each day, your systems automatically send us daily activity updates for stocked Eaton's Crouse-Hinds series products. Working from mutually agreed upon service levels and desired turn levels, our automated VMI program generates replenishment orders and delivery requirements to keep your inventory current.
Implementing VMI helps you overcome many of the issues that challenge distributor profitability, including:
- Maximizing inventory turn and fill rates
- Reducing total supply chain costs
- Eliminating errors as you remove manual tasks from the cycle
- Minimizing inventory investments
- Freeing up important resources to focus on the customer side of your business
Your Eaton VMI system is built on proven, industry-leading software (Pan-Pro). We customized the system with customer input and our knowledge of electrical distribution to create the ideal VMI system for your business. So an Eaton VMI system can help you: