PowerMate™ Drilling Pin and Sleeve Connectors
The PowerMate™ offering supports modularity of drilling rig systems by providing safe and reliable power connections for rigging up and rigging down equipment quickly and efficiently.
PowerMate Plugs, Receptacles, and Connectors are used on SCR/VFD houses to provide power to rig equipment such as shakers, agitators, lighting circuits, mud pumps, motors, etc.
This offering is the ideal rig power connection solution providing longer product life, reduced maintenance, enhanced safety and easy installation.
The PowerMate product offering is also interchangeable with all UL1686 Listed plugs and receptacles, including Eaton's Crouse-Hinds series Arktite®, Appleton Powertite®, and Killark VersaMate®.
- Plugs (CCP 30-150A) hazardous location rated when used with Crouse-Hinds series interlocked receptacles (ex. FSQC, EBBR models)
- Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D (excludes 200A)
- Class II, Division 1, Groups F, G (excludes 200A)
- CE marked (excludes RS option and 200A)
- UL Standards
- UL1682; UL1686; NEMA250; IEC60309-1; IEC60309-2
- CSA Standard
- CSA 22.2 No. 182.1
- Suited for use with Type P cable, flexible cord and cables rated for extra hard usage
- NEMA 4X