Pauluhn™ DLL Series Linear LED Luminaires
The Pauluhn™ DLL Linear LED is specifically designed to replace fluorescent T12, T8 and T5HO lighting on land-based and offshore drilling platforms. The rugged and durable design features the industry’s most versatile and flexible mounting options. The Pauluhn DLL is the ideal solution for high vibration, impact and hose down in drilling applications.
|Mounting Styles||Back mount (flush); back mount (swivel/ceiling); offset ceiling mount; offset wall mount; pole mount; pendant mount|
|Lengths||2 foot or 4 foot|
|Wattages||32W; 63W; 57.8W (DLL4 with Battery Back-up only)|
|Voltages||100-277 VAC/108-250 VDC; 347-480 VAC|
|Housing Material||Copper-free aluminum; Corro-free™ epoxy powder coat (optional)|
|Lens Materials||Clear polycarbonate or diffused polycarbonate|
|Weights (in Lbs.)||2 foot fixture - 12.5; 4 foot fixture - 22.5|
- High efficacy: up to 120 LPW
- -40°C to +65°C ambient operating temperature (standard model)
- Low profile fixture (less than 3" height)
- Versatile ceiling/swivel, wall, flush, pole and pendant mounting options
- Wide and narrow optics for uniform illumination in control room and drill mast
- Four points of secondary retention
- 2,000 psi high pressure hose rated
- High vibration resistance
- Emergency battery back-up (90 minutes) and surge protection options (up to 10kV)*
- DesignLights Consortium® Qualified (some models are not DLC qualified)**
- 5 year fixture warranty†
*One year warranty.
**Refer to www.designlights.org Qualified Products List under Family Models for full listing details. Not all models are approved for all application categories.
†Refer to page 2 of the most current authorized distributor price book for Eaton's standard Terms and Conditions.