Champ® VMV Series LED Luminaire
A true wide area illumination LED luminaire for harsh and hazardous areas.
The Champ® VMV LED Series Luminaires are designed to provide full-spectrum, crisp, white light with custom IES Type I, III and V distribution. Nine versions of the Champ® VMV LED are available, providing ideal solutions for a wide range of applications.
|Series||VMV3L; VMV5L; VMV7L; VMV9L; VMV11L; VMV13L; VMV17L; VMV21L; VMV25L|
|Mounting Styles||Pendant Mount; Cone Pendant Mount; Flexible Pendant Mount; Ceiling Mount; Wall Mount; Stanchion 25° Mount; Stanchion Straight Mount|
|Hub Sizes||3/4"; 1"; 1 1/2"; 20mm; 25mm|
|Wattages||29W; 43W; 62W; 85W; 113W; 130W; 168W; 196W; 232W|
|Voltages||120-277 VAC; 347-480 VAC; 108-250 VDC|
|Lamp Housing and Adapter Material||Die cast aluminum with Corro-free™ epoxy powder coat|
|Lens Material||Heat- and impact-resistant glass|
- Instant illumination and restrike
- Cold temperature operation/no warm-up required
- Option for redundancy in drivers with multiple series circuits connected to each driver to avoid complete loss of illumination
- Easy installation - compact modular fixture attaches onto existing Champ® mounting module
- Energy-efficient technology - up to 64% energy savings over HID fixtures
- Contains no mercury or other hazardous substances
- Shock- and vibration-resistant solid-state luminaires have no filaments or glass components that could break - greatly reduces the risk of premature failure
- Operating ambient: -40°C to 65°C (VMV3L-VMV11L/UNV1 models); -40°C to 55°C (VMV3L-VMV11L/UNV34 and VMV13L-VMV25L models)
- 5 year fixture warranty†
†Refer to page 2 of the current authorized distributor price book for Eaton's standard Terms and Conditions.