Champ® VMV Series LED Luminaire
A true wide area illumination LED luminaire for harsh and hazardous areas.
The Champ® VMV LED Series Luminaires are designed to provide full-spectrum, crisp, white light with custom IES Type I, III and V distribution. Five versions of the Champ® VMV LED are available, providing ideal solutions for a wide range of applications.
|Series||VMV3L; VMV5L; VMV7L; VMV9L; VMV11L|
|Mounting Styles||Pendant Mount; Cone Pendant Mount; Flexible Pendant Mount; Ceiling Mount; Wall Mount; Stanchion 25° Mount; Stanchion Straight Mount|
|Hub Sizes||3/4"; 1"; 1 1/2"|
|Wattages||41 Watts; 67 Watts; 94 Watts; 114 Watts; 118 Watts|
|Voltages||120V-277 VAC; 108-250 VDC|
|Lamp Housing and Adapter Material||Die cast aluminum with Corro-free™ epoxy powder coat|
|Lens Material||Heat- and impact-resistant glass|
- Instant illumination and restrike
- Better visibility with crisp, white light
- Cold temperature operation / no warm-up required
- Redundancy in drivers with multiple series circuits connected to each driver to avoid complete loss of illumination
- Easy installation - compact modular fixture attaches onto existing Champ® mounting module
- Energy-efficient technology - up to 77% energy savings over HID fixtures
- Provides up to 60,000 hours rated life and up to 170,000 hours of economic life - eliminates need for frequent lamp replacement
- Contains no mercury or other hazardous substances
- Shock- and vibration-resistant solid-state luminaires have no filaments or glass components that could break - greatly reduces
the risk of premature failure
- Operating ambient -40°C to 55°C
- Dark sky compliant
- 5 year fixture warranty‡
‡Refer to page 2 of the D-0413 authorized distributor price book for Eaton's Crouse-Hinds standard Terms and Conditions.