Champ® Pro PFM Series High Lumen LED Floodlights
Champ Pro PFM high lumen LED floodlights are designed to provide full-spectrum, crisp, white light. Two versions of the Champ Pro PFM are available, in 25,500 and 50,000 lumen models, providing ideal solutions for a wide range of applications.
|Mounting Style||Yoke mounted|
|Wattages||216W (PFM20L/25L); 531W (PFM50L)|
|Voltage Range, VAC||100-277V, 50/60 Hz; 347-480V, 60 Hz|
|Housing Material||Die cast aluminum with Corro-free™ epoxy powder coat|
|Lens Material||Heat- and impact-resistant glass|
|External Hardware Material||Stainless steel|
- Instant illumination and restrike
- Better visibility with crisp, white light
- Cold temperature operation/no warm-up required
- Redundancy in drivers with multiple series circuits connected to each driver to avoid complete loss of illumination
- Easy installation - yoke design to mount to SFA6
- Energy-efficient technology - up to 65% energy savings over HID fixtures
- Provides greater than 100,000 hours of life - eliminates need for frequent lamp replacement
- Contains no mercury or other hazardous substances
- Shock- and vibration-resistant solid-state luminaires have no filaments or glass components that could break - greatly reduces
the risk of premature failure
- Operating ambient -40°C to +55°C
- DesignLights Consortium® Qualified (some models are not DLC qualified)*
- 5 year fixture warranty‡
*Approved models include: PFM50LCY/UNV1 76; PFM50LCY/UNV34 76. Refer to www.designlights.org Qualified Products List under Family Models for full listing details. Not all models are approved for all application categories.
‡Refer to page 2 of the most current authorized distributor price book for Eaton's standard Terms and Conditions.