Champ® MLL Series Linear LED Luminaires
The Champ® MLL Linear LED is specifically designed to replace fluorescent T12, T8 and T5HO lighting in harsh and hazardous applications. The rugged and durable design features the industry’s most versatile and flexible mounting options. The Champ MLL is the ideal solution for high vibration, impact and hose down applications.
|Mounting Styles||Back mount (flush); back mount (swivel/ceiling); offset ceiling mount; offset wall mount; pole mount; pendant mount|
|Lengths||2 foot or 4 foot|
|Wattages||29W; 54.5W; 57.8W (MLL4 with Battery Back-up only)|
|Voltages||100-277 VAC/108-250 VDC; 347-480 VAC|
|Housing Material||Copper-free aluminum; Corro-free™ epoxy powder coat (optional)|
|Lens Materials||Glass; polycarbonate; diffused glass; diffused polycarbonate|
|Weights (in Lbs.)||2 foot fixture - 12.5; 4 foot fixture - 22.5|
- Industry-leading efficacy: up to 130 LPW
- -40°C to +65°C ambient operating temperature (standard model)
- Low profile (less than 3" height)
- Versatile ceiling/swivel, wall, flush, pole and pendant mounting options
- Wide and narrow optics for uniform illumination
- Four points of secondary retention
- 2,000 psi high pressure hose rated
- High vibration resistance
- Emergency battery back-up (90 minutes) and surge protection options (up to 10kV)*
- DesignLights Consortium® Qualified (some models are not DLC qualified)**
- 5 year fixture warranty†
*One year warranty.
**Refer to www.designlights.org Qualified Products List under Family Models for full listing details. Not all models are approved for all application categories.
†Refer to page 2 of the most current authorized distributor price book for Eaton's standard Terms and Conditions.