Champ® FMV Series LED Floodlight Fixtures
The Champ® FMV LED Floodlight provides the same durability and reliability of a traditional Champ LED floodlight, coupled with the efficiency, low cost of ownership and high performance of a Champ LED fixture. High performance LEDs and a solid-state electronic driver provide light where you need it, at a fraction of the operating cost of HID technologies.
FMV LED Series Floodlights are designed to provide full-spectrum, crisp, white light. Five versions of the Champ FMV LED are available, providing ideal solutions for a wide range of applications.
|Series||FMV5L; FMV7L; FMV9L; FMV11L; FMV13L|
|Voltage Range, VAC||120-277V 50-60 Hz or 347/480V 60 Hz|
|Voltage Range, VDC||108-250 VDC|
|Input Power (Watts)||64W; 89W; 121W; 149W; 179W|
|Input Amps at 120-277 VAC||0.550; 0.800; 1.083; 1.608|
|Housing Material||Die cast aluminum with Corro-free™ epoxy powder coat|
|Lens Material||Heat- and impact-resistant glass|
- Instant illumination and restrike
- Better visibility with crisp, white light
- Cold temperature operation/no warm-up required
- Minimum T4 temperature rating – safely operate in the most hazardous environments and any non-hazardous location
- Redundancy in drivers with multiple series circuits connected to each driver to avoid complete loss of illumination
- Easy installation – yoke design to mount to SFA6
- Energy-efficient technology – up to 65% energy savings over HID fixtures
- Provides up to 60,000 hours rated life – eliminates need for frequent lamp replacement
- Contains no mercury or other hazardous substances
- Shock- and vibration-resistant solid-state luminaires have no filaments or glass components that could break – greatly reduces the risk of premature failure
- Operating ambient -40ºC to 55ºC
- Dark sky compliant (with dark sky visor)
- 5 year fixture warranty‡
‡Refer to page 2 of the most current authorized distributor price book for Eaton's standard Terms and Conditions.