Eaton combines advanced engineering tools with an extensive array of vertically integrated manufacturing resources to quickly deliver custom aviation ground power solutions.
This tightly integrated, design-through-deployment methodology improves performance and reliability, reduces cost and accelerates time to market across a wide range of production volumes.
Ground Power Cable, Plug and Receptacle Modifications
- Customer-specified electrical contact materials and platings.
- Plug mounted custom switch configurations and status indicators.
- Resistance of all materials to application-specific contaminants.
- Low-inductance GPU cables and customer-defined lengths.
- Molded and imprinted logos, part numbers and text.
- Receptacles with airframe and GPU specific form factors, custom mounting flanges, replaceable pins and spring loaded covers.
Additional Information - Aviation Ground Power Brochures
Get your copies of the Burton™ Aviation Ground Support and Titan Ground Power™ brochures. These catalogs contain detailed selection and design-in information, including:
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Part number configuration and ordering information.
- NSN and military part number cross references.
- Modified and custom solution capabilities.