Burton 400 Hz and 28/270 VDC Solutions
Eaton's aviation ground power solutions include Burton™ plugs, adapters, airframe receptacles and GPU cable assemblies for 400 Hz, 28 VDC and 270 VDC applications.
- Receptacle options include: shields, replaceable contacts and spring loaded covers.
- Plug types: molded onto the cable with integral strain relief, field replaceable, and models with integrated electrical switches.
- Banded and single-jacketed cable configurations.
- Circular plug, B1-B and special purpose cables, including jumpers, single-point refueling, extensions and Y adapters.
240/416 VAC GPU Cable Assemblies and Receptacles
Single-jacket ground power cable assemblies feature molded-on circular plugs with integral strain reliefs in a wide range of configurations:
- Male and female plugs in plug/lug and dual-plug configurations.
- 30 and 60-foot standard GPU cables; custom lengths are also available.
Receptacles are available with male and female inserts in a variety of finishes and shield-assembly configurations. Accessories include dust caps with optional safety chains.
115/200 VAC GPU Cable Assemblies and Receptacles
These Burton aviation products offer field attachable, plug glove adapter and Cablesaver adapter configurations to significantly extend the service lives of GPU cable assemblies.
- Plug glove options include field-replaceable, multi-lam contacts.
- Switch plug configurations are available in a wide range of electrical switch and status indicator configurations.
Receptacles are available with male and female inserts for airframe and ground power equipment applications. Options include shields, spring loaded covers and replaceable contacts.
240/480 VAC B1-B Cable Assemblies
GPU cable assemblies designed for the B1-B bomber mate with MS21379 receptacles and are available in the following configurations:
- 4-1/0 AWG or 4-2/0 AWG power conductors and 1-12/2 control leads.
- Silver-plated contacts and non-metallic bands.
- Standard lengths: 25, 60 and 10 feet.
115/200V Titan Ground Power Cable Assemblies
Latest-generation GPU cable assemblies and adapters reduce mating and demating forces to increase the service lives of aircraft receptacles, which can reduce the occurance of receptacle-related AOG (Aircraft On Ground) instances.
Titan Ground Power™ plugs are available with field-replaceable adapters that provide a 50% cost savings when compared to the cost of cable refurbishments.
Additional Information - Aviation Ground Power Brochures
Get your copies of the BurtonTM Aviation Ground Support and Titan Ground PowerTM brochures. These catalogs contain detailed selection and design-in information including:
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Part number configuration and ordering information.
- NSN and military part number cross references.
- Modified and custom solution capabilities.