270 VDC Cables and Receptacles
This 270 VDC ground power receptacle was developed under contract from Boeing Sikorsky and is shown by permission of Sikorsky. The mating plug/cable assembly was also designed and manufactured.
- This receptacle is used on the RAH-66 Comanche helicopter and meets the requirements of MIL-C-81790 where applicable.
- Aircraft mounted receptacle features spring loaded covers.
- The 270 VDC GPU cable assembly utilizes a single-jacket design and meets the requirements of MIL-C-7974.
- In addition to providing 270 VDC at 120 amps, the airframe receptacles and GPU cables facilitate the distribution of 28 VDC at 40 amps.
Additional information - Aviation ground power brochures
Get your copies of the Burton™ Aviation Ground Support and Titan Ground Power™ brochures. These catalogs contain detailed selection and design-in information, including:
- Comprehensive product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Part number configuration and ordering information.
- NSN and military part number cross references.
- Modified and custom solution capabilities.
- Download the Burton Aviation Ground Support Products Brochure: 400 Hz, 28 VDC and 270 VDC plugs, cable assemblies and receptacles
- Download the Titan Ground Power Brochure: latest generation 400 Hz plugs, adapters and cable assemblies, including AS7974 and aviation ground power extension cables