Clamped EBMXS Series Explosionproof Motor Starters
The world's only clamped enclosure for hazardous areas.
One of the biggest challenges with enclosures located in hazardous areas is accessibility. To access internal components for preventative maintenance or troubleshooting, up to 70 bolts have to be loosened and then retightened, leading to extended periods of downtime and safety risks due to improperly torqued or missing bolts.
The clamped EBMX enclosure utilizes patented clamping technology to reduce downtime, increase safety and lower maintenance costs.
- Harsh and hazardous motor control environments, including refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, corrosive process facilities, food and beverage, marine and mining
- Across-the-line starting, stopping, speed changing and reversing of polyphased AC induction motors with overload and undervoltage protection
- Complete technical specs and order info
- Clamped EBMXS Product Configurator
- Clamped EBMX NEMA 7 Enclosures brochure
- Clamped EBMX Replacement Parts List
- Installation and Maintenance Sheet - IF 1149 Revision 2 (Wiring Diagram)
- Installation and Maintenance Sheet - IF 1616 Revision 2
- Installation and Maintenance Sheet - IF 1794 Revision 1